Pitlochry Holiday Cottage with Private Hot Tub,
Self Catering cottage
Two bedroom garden cottage. Sleeps a maximum of four persons.
This spacious two bedroom cottage enjoys panoramic views over farmland to hills and mountains including the beautiful Ben y Vrackie beyond. The perfect location for a relaxing holiday with lots of opportunities to walk. The historic Moulin Inn is ten minutes walk away.
The private hot tub can be added to your booking. Please see our on-line booking system.
On two levels the Garden Cottage forms the west wing of Kinnaird House and features:
- Living room with 2 large comfy sofas, dining table, now with flat screen TV and DVD player.
- New Kitchen (2013) equipped with a fridge, electric cooker and ceramic hob, microwave and full range of crockery, glasses, utensils and pans.
- Newly tiled downstairs shower room with shower, toilet and wash hand basin
- Two bedrooms upstairs – one with double bed and one with two singles.
- The property is double glazed and centrally heated throughout.
- We provide linen for all beds, bath mat, hand towel, bath towels, tea towels, toilet roll and cleaning materials for both kitchen and bathroom.
- Iron and ironing board with insider airer and outside washing line.
- Elevated patio with great views, outside furniture and BBQ & private Hot Tub.
Some useful information about the cottage:
- Bed linen and bath towels are provided.
- All year: Flexible changover day
- Children welcome
- Sorry no pets.
- Free use of washing machine 5m from your door.
- Strictly No Smoking
- Heat and Electricity included in the price.
- Cottage can be let with Kinnaird House
Rental prices include electricty, bath towels and cleaning materials for kitchen and shower-room.